The St. Nina Quarterly is a publication dedicated to exploring the ministry of women in the Orthodox Church and to cultivating a deeper understanding of ministry in the lives of all Orthodox Christian women and men. We profess firm faith in our Church's teaching that each of us is created in the image of God and called to grow into His likeness. We believe that all persons are endowed with gifts of the Holy Spirit in ways that uniquely express the fullness of their humanity and contribute to the fullness of the entire community of believers.
Our mission is to discover and cultivate these gifts for the nurturance of the entire Body of Christ. To this end, we will strive to educate, to inform, and to provide space for an ongoing, creative dialogue aimed at reaching across all boundaries; to support and encourage the growth and vitality of the God-given ministries of all our sisters and brothers in Christ.
- WCC Sponsored Consultations for Orthodox Women
- A Debt of Gratitude to Elisabeth Behr-Sigel
- An Open Letter to the Hierarchy of ROCOR
- The Word became Flesh
- In Memory of Elisabeth Behr-Sigel
- Newness of Spirit: The Ordination of Men and Women
- Sermon: Putting on Christ
- Conference: Gifts of the Spirit-Boston, 2000
- Altar Girls?
- Justice as Asceticism